- Part 1
- Construction of High BG-promoter RFP and Hairpin constructs(completed)
- Characterization of Inducible GFP (spec out exps on plate reader / LH-FACS)
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Rebuild ESP if necessary based on High BG RFP/Hairpin
- Test ESP (same as inducible GFP exps)
- Test the flipped FP constructs, cassie's constructs, and also the other version of the ESP where we cut out ccdb and re-ligated.
High BG RFP
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/High BG RFP - Figure out why we are seeing a high BG level of RFP in the empty SP
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Hairpin - characterize effectiveness of the hairpin to stabilize the mRFP1 transcript
Characterization of Inducible GFP
Characterization of Inducible RFP
Characterization of Empty Screening Plasmid 1.0
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/RNAseE sites - characterize effectiveness of the RNAseE sites
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Growth rates - characterization of growth rates under different induction levels / conditions
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Steady state - evaluate expression levels at various time points following induction.
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Characterization protocol
To ensure our screening system was operating as expected we measured the expression levels of GFP and mRFP1 when the plasmid did not contain a part (e.g. input equals output).