Endy:Lab Meeting 04/26/06
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Who is in charge?
- Quick introductions (Samantha)
- FSP Practice talk Thursday 10:15am in 68-180
- Samantha (30')
- Reshma (50')
- pdf on USB key
- Knight:Evolving Reshmaverters/Promoter library design
- The double helix makes a complete turn in just over 10 nucleotide pairs, so each turn takes a little more (35.7 Å to be exact) than the 34 Å shown in the diagram.
- 3.4 Å separate the planes in which adjacent base pairs are located.