- Nuri Purswani 04:57, 21 August 2009 (EDT): Goals for the Drylab
- MO (linked also to M2): Investigate the effect of the secondary carbon source on bacteria.
- Enzyme literature review.
- IPTG toxicity: Include effects on model and go to wetlab to get OD data
- M2: Research on modelling we can do. Also related to MO modelling.
- M3: Review killing model. See if we can find some real data.
Goals for today-
- Charles and Kun: Implement M3 killing model. Help plan IPTG experiment for next week.
- Tianyi and Nuri: -Research enzyme kinetics for cellulase and PAH.
- Effect of secondary carbon sources in MO.
- Gel extract and purify RcsB, OtsA and Dam.
- Run extracts on gel with vector to determine ratios.
- Ligate inserts to vector (AK3) and leave over the weekend at 4°C.