From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Cadence Labs Synthetic Biology Tutorial
The first tutorial took place January 14, 2007. The purpose was simply to outline the current definition, status and challenges.
- Introduction: Adam Arkin
- Classical DNA Manipulation: Chris Anderson
- Parts: Computational Design of Protein Function: Tanja Kortemme
- Devices: Generic Design of Protein Interaction via Protein Scaffolds: John Dueber
- Systems: Therapeutic Bacteria: Chris Anderson
- Characterization and Systems: Adam Arkin
- Scale up of Manufacture: Chris Anderson
- Molecular Design
- Optimization of Proteins for Multiple Fitness Criteria: Humphris & Kortemme; "Design of Multi-Specificity in Protein Interfaces", PLoS Computational Biology 3(8): 1591-1604.
- Review Article on Molecular Design of Protein Interfaces: Kortemme & Baker; "Computational design of protein–protein interactions", Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, Volume 8, Issue 1, February 2004, Pages 91-97.
- Optimization Methods: Voigt et al., "Trading accuracy for speed: a quantitative comparison of search algorithms in protein sequence design", Journal of Molecular Biology, Volume 299, Issue 3, 9 June 2000, Pages 789-803; doi:10.1006/jmbi.2000.3758.
- Modular Design Logic
- Rewiring cell signaling: the logic and plasticity of eukaryotic protein circuitry: Dueber, Yeh, Bhattacharyya, Lim; "Rewiring cell signaling: the logic and plasticity of eukaryotic protein circuitry", COSB 2004(14): 690-699.