Austindias Week 10
The purpose of this assignment is to learn the basic functionality of MATLAB and become comfortable with using this application.
- downloaded MATLAB and installed it on my computer.
- visited ITS MATLAB installation page
- followed the instructions therein
- Spent an hour-ish learning basic MATLAB functionalities
- uploaded the following MATLAB files:
- added all three of these to a zip file (using 7-zip) to upload, as openwetware doesn't allow .m files.
- matLAB tutorial files are zipped together in the file link below:
The matlab tutorial videos helped establish a basic level of knowledge to be able to use the application. There were no problems with creating the tutorial files and everything worked as instructed in the video.
- I discussed the assignment with my homework partner Desiree Gonzalez.
- Dr.Fitzpatrick and Dr. Dahlquist provided the files and information necessary to complete this task.
Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.
Dahlquist, K. and Fitzpatrick, B. (2019). BIOL388/S19:Week 10. [online] openwetware.org. Available at:Week 10 Assignment Page [Accessed 4 Apr. 2019].
Frye, C. (2018). MATLAB 2018 Essential Training. [online] Lynda.com. Available at: https://www.lynda.com/course-tutorials/MATLAB-2018-Essential-Training/711822-2.html [Accessed 4 Apr. 2019].
Return to Homepage Austin Dias