This is an active list of schools and labs that support graduate study in synthetic biology.
Please add to and revise as appropriate.
Currently, programs are listed by school in alphabetical order.
Example labs and departments are listed too.
- Boston University
- Jim Collins, Biomedical Engineering
- Tim Gardner, Biomedical Engineering
- Michael Elowitz, Biology & Applied Physics
- Christina Smolke, Chemical Engineering & Bioengineering
- Harvard Medical School
- George Church, Genetics
- Pamela Silver, Systems Biology
- Angela Belcher, Biological Engineering & Materials Science
- Drew Endy, Biological Engineering
- Kristala Jones-Prather
- Tom Knight, EECS and CSAIL
- Ron Weiss, EECS and Molecular Biology
- UC Berkeley
- Adam Arkin, Bioengineering
- Jay Keasling, Bioengineering & Chemical Engineering
- UC San Francisco
- Wendell Lim
- Chris Voigt
- UT Austin
- Andy Ellington
- Edward Marcotte
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.