Please post any topics you would like the SC to consider at the next meeting -- you don't need to be on the committee to post something here!
Next Meeting: March 13, 2008 @ Noon EST ONLINE!
The monthly meeting is both online (join the chat here) AND has teleconferencing (call 617-324-7520, or sip:email@example.com). It tends to work best if participants do both to fully take part in the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to participate simply by calling in and joining the chat.
- Is the FCKEditor good to go for all new users?
- approach for dealing with pseudoscience
- developing a statement of community values and guidelines for blogging
- Julius B. Lucks 12:06, 5 February 2008 (CST): recent OWW feedback comment about an OWW image repository - let's discuss this and decide how best to reply
- OpenWetWare mirror : Interest in setting up a mysql "slave" running off site? PGP can host the mirror. --AWZ 07:34, 7 February 2008 (CST)
- SC positions
- Forums - do we want to try this? Is there one that can easily integrate logins?
- Evaluation of blog trial, what are our goals for the the blog community?
- OWW publishing: The best idea ever?
- Setting up [Elgg]for OWW users.