840:153g:Projects/project5/2009/03/12

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Project name Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Gel analysis

  • We ran our PCR products on a gel to see if the PCR had worked, and which temperature and concentration of DNA template worked best. Turns out that we used the wrong concentration of primers. This through off the salt concentration of the whole master mix for the PCR, thus not allowing the PCR to work.
  • We then made a dilution of our primers, and set up another PCR to try again.