840:153g:Projects/project3/2009/04/07

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Tear Inducing Bacteria Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

April 7, 2009

  • Today we extracted onion DNA from the leaves of an onion plant since we are running low. Thursday we will continue with the extraction.
  • We also ran PCR on what's left of our other DNA using only the R2 primer (new reverse primer that we found using the IDT website - refer to March 2, 2009). We purified our DNA using PEG in hopes of getting rid of all the impurities so our primers can bind with our DNA. We will run a gel on Thursday to confirm PCR results.