840:153g:Projects/project12/2010/12/02

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Project name Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Biobricks are the devil

  • We finally got our superpart sequence back after Thanksgiving break on Tuesday. We found out that the part we really needed is a bunch of junk. The machine couldn't get a good reading of the sequence at all, and that was either due to multiple DNA in the bacterial cell or the part wasn't made correctly. Therefore, our efforts were fruitless and we wished we had the part sequenced in the first week. After our great disappointment, we decided to work on our final presentation. Today, we continued to work on our final presentation by working on the powerpoint, and uploading gel images to our online journal pages.