From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Working in the Lab
- General dos and don'ts of working in the lab.
- Procedures for doing tissue culture work.
Links to guidelines on using personal protective equipment, developed by the Environmental Health and Safety Office at MIT.
Communicating your Work
- Academic integrity guidelines specific to 20.109.
- How to maintain a good lab notebook.
- How to give a good oral presentation.
- General instruction for how to write your lab report and research article.