|See iGEM:Help for useful help pages for iGEM teams! Please add to the list.
iGEM is the international genetically engineered machines competition. The objective of the competition is to design and build an engineered biological system using DNA. Systems will be constructed from standard biological parts. You can read more about last year's competition here.
Useful pages for inter-team collaboration
- Start an iGEM lab notebook Use OWW's new lab notebook to organize and share your work over the summer.
- iGEM Idea exchange -- Post ideas your team didn't decide to use, maybe another team has the expertise/interest to pull it off.
- iGEM Sidebar -- Add to your Sidebar an iGEM related set of links. Add any generally useful links to that page for iGEM.
- Helpful tutorials from John Chris Anderson at berkeley
- Categorized iGEM Projects -- A categorized list with all the iGEM projects
Good Lab Citizenship
- Go over the Do's and Dont's of Good Lab Citizenship
|- | colspan=3 class="green3"|
- To easily add a link to a part's Registry page, use the
<bbpart></bbpart>tags. For instance,
|- | colspan=3 style="background-color:#EEEEEE;"|
IGEM recent changes
7 March 2014