Julius B. Lucks
Welcome to my OWW home page. This is my personal 'lab page' for my ongoing academic projects. For more information on a specific project, click on the links below. See my User's Page for more information about me.
Ph. D. Thesis
I am in the process of wikifying my PhD Thesis entitled Biophysics of Polynucleotide Unzipping, Viral Codon Usage and Crystalline Defects.
- Python - All a Scientist Needs
- This is a paper/presentation for Pycon 2008 that I am writing on OWW. The paper is about how I used python and its libraries and extensions as a complete scientific programming package for a recent comparitive genomics study.
- Readings about lisp.
- Readings about Biocomputing.
- Python Articles
- The start of a series of articles I would like to write on scientific programming using the python programming language.
- Meetings and Notes
- Drivel jotted down during meetings and talks.
- My collection of scientific references with further links to notes I have taken on these papers.
- Python Code Snippets
- Some useful snippets.
- Books to get
- List of books.