XAS:Equipment/LOTO-ENG: SP002 Spark Erosion System
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Spark Eroder makes micro holes for high pressure experiment.
- Place the tungsten wire of the desired diameter on A and the gasket on B.
- The position of the wire and the gasket is seen by the microscope C and can be tuned using screws D and the ones at the edges of A and B.
- Put a layer of Petrolio Bianco on B.
- Connect the gasket support with the wire E.
- Choose the power by the knob F and the spark frequency by the lever G on the power supply.
- The voltage difference between the tungsten wire and the gasket takes away electrons from the gasket.
- Switch off the power supply.