HPE-200 is a pressure controller.
- Open the valve A to let the Helium flow in the first circuit. The pressure reached in this circuit is shown in B it is usually higher than 50 bar.
- In order to give a certain pressure (X bar for example) to DAC membrane:
- Open the valve C until the pressure in the second circuit slightly overcomes a certain value X bar. The pressure is shown in D and on the monitor G.
- Close the valve C.
- Open the valve E to releases some gas from F to stabilize the pressure at X bar.
- When the pressure X is reached, close E and open H which let the Helium flow from I in the membrane.
- Repeat above procedures for each pressure point.
CAUTION: Remember to close all the valves when the measurement is finished.