FLUKE 52 is a digital thermometer designed to use external J- and K- type thermocouples as temperature sensors.
from -200 to 760
from -328 to 1400
from -200 to 1370
from -328 to 2498
- Plug the thermocouple(s) into the input connector(s) A.
- Press B to turn on the thermometer.
- After 1 second the thermometer displays the first reading. If no thermocouple is plugged into the selected input or the thermocouple is "open", the display shows "- - - -"
- Press C to select the correct temperature scale.
- Hold or attach the thermocouple(s) to the measurement location. The temperature reading appears in the primary display.
- Press D, E or F to toggle between showing the T1, T2, and T1-T2 (differential temperature measurement) readings.
- Press G to freeze or unfreeze the displayed readings.