X-Ray Inspection System
Torrex X-Ray Inspection System (B430)
1. New user is required to complete STARS online training, EHS-PROG-1755 before use, and send training documentation to email@example.com.
2. New user MUST be trained by the captain or present users.
3. ALWAYS sign out in log book located in room B432, and check out key to operate equipment.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
1. Log trained individual in User log located in B432.
2. Sign out key.
3. Turn on instrument with key
4. Allow to warm-up, light goes off when ready.
5. Dial in time on preset counter
6. Adjust kilovolts and timer starts.
This instrument surveys at 5mv
Use with captain for first inspection.
Please note: System does not have a current calibration method.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE ROOM, YOU MUST TURN OFF THE X-RAY MACHINE, REMOVE YOUR BELONGINGS FROM THE CABINET AND RETURN THE KEY TO THE BINDER LOCATED IN B432!
PLEASE REPORT PROBLEMS TO JESSICA METZGER (B481) OR AARON STRAIGHT (B409)
--Jessica Metzger 18:29, 21 April 2015 (EDT)