X-Ray Film Processor
X-Ray Film Processor (B452)
CAPTAIN: Marc Perez - B483
1. New user MUST be trained by the captain or present users
2. ALWAYS add info in logbook.
1. Check the fixer waste container. Make sure it is in secondary containment and replace when it is ¾ the way full with a new empty container provided in room (to prevent overflow).
2. Turn ON power switch, Press RUN and turn the wash knob to horizontal position.
3. Wait 30 minutes until the READY light is on.
4. Place your film in the develop tray (as straight as possible, preferable along either the left or right side, not center, (to prevent jams in the heating element).
5. Develop your film.
6. Leave power ON during the week. On weekends and evenings please turn it off after use.
Some inconsistencies in your film may be caused by old/damaged film. Films not developed properly and user abuse.
SN: SRX 101A