From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
This new page is about traditional scientific journals, what they provide, and everything that (reasonable) people think about them.
List of Journals
This is a list of journals which are primarily focused on Wikiomics:Computational biology:
- Algorithms for Molecular Biology: open-access journal
- Applied Bioinformatics
- Bioinformation: open-access journal, free for authors as well.
- BMC Bioinformatics: an open-access journal
- BMC Systems Biology: open-access journal focused on systems biology
- Briefings in Bioinformatics
- Computational Biology and Chemistry (formerly known as Computers & Chemistry)
- International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications (IJBRA)
- International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics (IJDMB)
- Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (JBCB)
- Journal of Computational Biology
- Journal of Computational Neuroscience
- PLoS Computational Biology: an open-access journal
Open peer review journal(s) that accept bioinformatics papers:
- Biology Direct: reviewers and their reviews are public. See this Nature article: Can 'open peer review' work for biologists? Biology Direct is hopeful.
BaRf provides RSS feeds for a pretty large number of journals that publish bioinformatics papers.
Bionformatics.fr provides impact factor, RSS/Feed address and view at a glance of the articles of the current issue of Bioinformatics journals. More over there is a a Google search engine that enables you to perform a search restricted to these bioinformatics journals