Water Purification, Barnstead
BARNSTEAD WATER SYSTEM (B448)
HOW TO USE:
1. Press (start/stop) to start motor.
2. Squeeze lever on dispenser to dispense water. Dump what you don’t want down the drain, anything below 10Mohm. You can remove the dispenser from it’s holder by pushing the entire dispenser up and then
pulling. Replace and restore dispenser to the lower position for storage.
3. Press (standby) to stop motor.
1. On standby the system will automatically clean itself, leave it on standby for the best water quality.
2. Conductivity above 10 is considered good. If the system can not put out water above 14 Mohm after 3 minutes of running water down the drain drop me a note.
3. “SAN” means the system wants to be sanitized, this is a timer and has no bearing on reality, however drop me a note and I’ll determine if it really needs it and take care of it.
4. "ERROR 2" means there is air in the sensor, ignore it.
Manual is located in drawer to your left marked "Barnstead".
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS TO JESSICA METZGER, B481
--Jessica Metzger 17:52, 29 April 2010 (EDT)