Protocol for Immunostaining
- 3X wash of the cells with ice-cold PBS.
- Fix the cells with 4% paraformaldehyde at RT for 15min.
- 3x 5min/each wash with PBS in RT.
- Permeabilize with 0.1% TX-100 in PBS for 15-30 min, at RT
- Rinse thoroughly with PBS, 3x wash 5min
- Incubate with 3% goat normal serum or 1% BSA for 20 min, at RT
- Wash 3x PBS, 5 min/each, at RT
- Incubate primary antibody (1:100, 10 ug/ml) in PBS at RT for 2 hr or 4oC O/N,.
- Wash 3X PBS, 5min/each, at RT
- Incubate secondary antibody conjugated with fluorescence dye (1:200) in PBS, at RT for 1 hr
- 3x PBS wash, 5 min/each, at RT
- Mount with anti-photobleaching reagent, seal the slide/dish