From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Week 4 Feedback
This is feedback on your Week 4 assignment.
- Thank you for submitting your individual assignment on time, however your shared journal contribution was ~12 hours late.
- You completed all of the tasks for this assignment!
— Kam D. Dahlquist (talk) 10:31, 20 February 2020 (PST)
Week 1 Feedback
This is feedback on your Week 1 assignment.
- Thank you for submitting your individual assignment on time.
- You wrote something in the summary field for just 6 out of 45 saves, 6.7%. Remember, we are aiming for 100%, so make sure that you write something in the summary field going forward.
- You completed most of the tasks. The list below are things that are incomplete or that could be improved.
- Your e-mail address and the link to e-mail you through OpenWetWare appear on the same line. For the wiki, you need to skip a line to get things to appear below each other, a single return won't do it.
- Please use three levels of headers, you only have one level on your page right now. You are using the "===" level, and you need to add the "==" and "====" level.
- Your template has the list of your individual journals and class journals; please also make a list of the Assignment pages themselves.
- Also, you need to add a link to your user page and to the template page itself on the template.
- I would move your name from the top of the page to under your Contact Information section.
- You created an external link by simply using the URL. While this "works", the proper syntax for the link, adding a visible label would be [http://vesciomfg.com/ Vescio Manufacturing International], and it would appear like this: Vescio Manufacturing International.
- The link to Lizzy's user page in the Acknowledgments section is formatted like an external link when it should be formatted like an internal link. Instead of [https://openwetware.org/wiki/User:lurbinah Lizzy Urbina], use [[User:lurbinah | Lizzy Urbina]].
- As you can see, when you lead a line with a space character, the wiki formats it by using a fixed width font and sets the text off in a box. As a style, this should only be used sparingly and not for too much of the page. Please go back and convert those to regular text, taking advantage of using the header levels and numbered (#) and bulleted (*) lists for organization of the information.
- You will be able to earn back the points lost in the assignment by submitting corrections by the Week 3 assignment deadline, 12:01am on Thursday, February 6.
- I answered your question on my User talk page. — Kam D. Dahlquist (talk) 13:19, 31 January 2020 (PST)