From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Biomathematical Modeling Students and Teachers: Feel free to add any comments or questions.
Week 1 Feedback
- Thank you for submitting your assignment on time.
- All of the requested items were found on your user page except for what is noted below. You have the opportunity to go back and fix these items to earn back points that you lost on the assignment. The changes will be due at midnight February 7, when the Week 3 assignment is due.
- In order for your OWW mailto link to work, you need to set an e-mail address in your profile.
- I think you told me that you are taking an extra semester to finish, right? In that case, your expected graduation date would be December 2019, not May, even though you can walk in May. If I'm incorrect, please disregard.
- When using headers, don't use the single "=" sign. That level is reserved for the title of the page. Start with "==" and then nest "===" and "====" beneath each other. While you are using three levels, I would like you to adjust it to starting wtih two "==".
- The format of the link to the Weekly Assignment Schedule is formatted incorrectly. You formatted it like an external link, but it is page within the wiki and should be formatted as such. Note that you can link to a portion of a page by appending "#section header" to the page name.
- Please create a numbered list (or change one of your bulleted lists to a numbered list). The syntax is the same, except you use a "#" instead of a "*" at the beginning of the line.
- Please put the list of individual and shared journal pages directly on your template, not on subpages. The reason why we are having you all create templates with links is to facilitate navigation between pages and having to click on an extra page to get to the content takes up time and makes navigation more difficult. THen, when you invoke your template on your user page, all of the links will be right there.
- When you reference the Week 1 Assignment page, please use the APA format for a website.
- You wrote something in the summary field 94% of the time. We are aiming for 100%, keep up the good work!
- I'm glad that you now consider yourself more of a mathematician, welcome!