I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Zi-Jian Sun
- College of Horticulture and landscape architecture,SouthWest University,CHN
- SWU(Former SWAU)P.O.Box 622
- Chongqing 400716
- Beibei, Chongqing, CHN.
- My Coordinates: 29°48′57.78″N 106°24′50.93″E
- Email me : email@example.com
I work in the Key Lab of Olericulture at Southwest University in China.
- 2008~ , MS, College of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture,SWU.
- 2007, BS, College of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture,SWU.
- Longevity of Vegetable Seeds (2006-2007)
- Anthocyanins in Mustard (2008~ ):I plan to get rid of the red color in the leaves of mustard. Anthocyanin used to be a kind of safeguard in plant when the light is very bright, so add or remove the pigments from the plant that depend on the light intensity in different areas.