- Yutaka Watanabe
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Uruma City, Okinawa Pref., Japan.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Kasahara M, Watanabe Y, Sumasu M, and Nagata T. A family of MHC class I-like genes located in the vicinity of the mouse leukocyte receptor complex. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002 Oct 15;99(21):13687-92. DOI:10.1073/pnas.212375299 |
- Watanabe Y, Maruoka T, Walter L, and Kasahara M. Comparative genomics of the Mill family: a rapidly evolving MHC class I gene family. Eur J Immunol. 2004 Jun;34(6):1597-607. DOI:10.1002/eji.200424919 |
- Takeuchi T, Watanabe Y, Takano-Shimizu T, and Kondo S. Roles of jumonji and jumonji family genes in chromatin regulation and development. Dev Dyn. 2006 Sep;235(9):2449-59. DOI:10.1002/dvdy.20851 |
- Kajikawa M, Baba T, Tomaru U, Watanabe Y, Koganei S, Tsuji-Kawahara S, Matsumoto N, Yamamoto K, Miyazawa M, Maenaka K, Ishizu A, and Kasahara M. MHC class I-like MILL molecules are beta2-microglobulin-associated, GPI-anchored glycoproteins that do not require TAP for cell surface expression. J Immunol. 2006 Sep 1;177(5):3108-15.
- Watanabe Y, Takahashi A, Itoh M, and Takano-Shimizu T. Molecular spectrum of spontaneous de novo mutations in male and female germline cells of Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics. 2009 Mar;181(3):1035-43. DOI:10.1534/genetics.108.093385 |
leave a comment about a paper here