From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Go to JHIBRG
Johns Hopkins Medical Institution
Dr. Ted and Valina Dawson lab
Institute of cell engineering 733 North Broadway Suite # 731 Baltimore MD 21205
phone #; 443-287-5605
fax #; 410-614-9568
- 2006- present, Ph.D. Candidate in CMP program of JHMI, Baltimore, MD, USA (Thesis advisor; Dr. Ted and Valina Dawson)
- 2004-2006, MS, Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea (Thesis advisor; Dr. Utaek Oh)
- 1997-2004, BS, Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Modeling Parkinson’s Disease (PD) in Mice by using tetracycline regulatable overexpression system of PD related genes.
- Elucidation of Molecular Pathways involved in the PD pathogenesis.
Honors and Award
- Nov. 2005, SAMSUNG Lee Kun Hee Scholarship for Ph.D. education abroad
- Feb. 2004, Ha-Nam award for honors diploma on graduation from undergraduate study in College of Pharmacy, SNU.