I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Yu Deng
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Mailing address:601 W Main St, Rm 409, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I work in the Systems Biological Engineering lab under the direction of Dr. Stephen S. Fong at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- 2007-, PhD student, Chemical and life science engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- 2007, MS, Fermentation Engineering, Jiangnan University, China
- 2005, BS, Biotechnology, Jiangnan University, China
- Interest 1 Manupilation of cellulase expressions in Thermobifida fusca.
- Interest 2 Genomic sequence of evolved Thermbifida fusca.
- Interest 3 Genetic engineering of Thermobifida fusca.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164