I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2008
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- 7 20.109 Stuff
- YingFei Li
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2008
Year of Graduation
yingfei AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
7.06 (Cell Biology)No
7.02 (General Biology Lab)No
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)NO
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164