I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Yang Fan
- Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory (Singapore)
- 1, Research Link
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore 117604
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory (TLL) at National University of Singapore. I learned about OpenWetWare from some web links elsewhere, and I've joined because I am attracted by OWW and would like to share with others as much as possible.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164