I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Xuexuan Wang
- Lankenau Institute for Medical Research (LIMR)
- 100 E Lancaster Ave
- Wynnewood, PA, USA 19096
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Mullin lab at LIMR. I learned about OpenWetWare from my cousin, and I've joined because share and learn.
I worked in the Brayden lab at University College Dublin focusing on Drug delivery, specialising in oral delivery and polymeric peptide delivery.
- 2009, PhD, University College Dublin
- 2005, MS, King's College London (incl. a 5-month internship in GSK, UK)
- 2004, BS, China Pharmaceutical University
- . 2009-current Post-doctoral Fellow at Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, PA, USA
- Drug Delivery
- GI physiology and Tight junction barrier functions
- Paper1 pmid=20946924
- Paper2 http://www.future-science.com/doi/abs/10.4155/tde.10.5
- Paper3 pmid=20739626
- Paper4 pmid=19168100
- Paper5 pmid=19737613
- Paper6 pmid=19664704
- Paper7 pmid=19707643
- Paper8 pmid=18426380