I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Xiuyuan Wang
- South China University of Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I heard it from a staff of the committee of BIOMOD, whose name is Shawn., and I've joined because I am an undergraduate student of South China University of Technology. Our team will attend BIOMOD contest at Harvard in October 2015. So we need a website to show our project about biological science or biological engineering. Our project name is The Magical Band-Aid about chronic kidney disease. So, I need your help, hope to have further communication with you and I need to join you..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here