I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Xinghua Shi
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Lee Lab at Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School. I learned about OpenWetWare from Biophysics class, and I've joined because I am interested in the research and exploration of genotype-phenotype associations at whole-genome level.
- 2008, PhD in Computer Science, University of Chicago
- 2003, MS in Computer Science, Beijing Institute of Technology
- 1998, BS, in Computer Science, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- a comment about a paper here