- Retrieved liquid cultures from the incubator.
- Pelleted the samples (3 mins @ 16.3k x g).
- No pellets of KAH201 were produced.
- KAH182 was successfully pelleted.
- Next, I followed the established protocol for the Zyppy plasmid prep kit and made plasmids of KAH182.
- Concentration and purity was also determined.
- Note there were two samples of KAH182.
- Since the previously made KAH201 colonies (made on Jan 24, 2013) appear to not be viable, I have also made more KAH201 colonies.
- Following the established protocol for bacterial transformation.
| 1. KAH182 (Plasmid)
| 2. KAH182 (Plasmid)