I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Wenxin Tang
- College of Material Science and Engineering, Chongqing University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from wiki, and I've joined because Working in academic field, it is vital to share the knowledge to advance science for society, the freedom to obtain the info. and use it will produce positive feedback during the research. At this moment, I have built a platform low energy electron microscopy/photoemission electron microscopy and high temperature scanning tunneling microscopy platform at Chongqing University, this world-class facility will work with many scientists in my field, it is vital to share results during collaboration and keep transparent with each other, this will enhance the visibility of our research..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164