- Wei Deng
- University of Texas Health & Science center
- MSB 6.416
- Houston, TX,USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
File:/Users/weideng/Desktop/self.png I work in the [Renhao Li Lab] at UTHSC. Currently my interest lies on the L-selectin shedding mechanism. THis is very interesting project and involving lot of protein-protein interaction study in the membrane environment. I had published two papers on this project and expected to make more discovery and publish more papers on that.
- 2008, PhD, PKU, China
- 2004, MS, PKU, China
- 2001, BS, Lanzhou University, China
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164