I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Wayne Materi
- National Institute for Nanotechnology
- 11421 Saskatchewan Drive
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6C 0P3.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Nano Life Sciences Group. I learned about OpenWetWare from Met Jason Kelly in Banff, Canada, and I've joined because I talked with Jason Kelly and was interested in hosting our iGEM Team notebook on oww.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164