- RNA Protect (Bacteria) - Qiagen
- Trizol - Invitrogen
- Fast Blue - MD (Qbiogene)
- DEPC water
- 75% ethanol
- Cell Harvest
- Collect 2ml culture and add 4mml of RNA protect (Qiagen) in 15 ml Falcon tube.
- Vortex for 5sec, incubate room temperature for 5 min.
- Centrifuge for 10min at 7300rpm.
- Dab on paper towel (up side down).
- RNA Isolation
- Resuspend the pellet in 1ml Trizol (pipette up and down to resuspend) and transfer to FastB tube.
- SDS-PAGE and TRANSFER done as per our lab protocol
(No autoclave, no filter, just make it and use it.... in 100ml glass bottle)
13.6gms in 100ml DEPC water