I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Vidya Subramanian
- BioMicro Center
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 68-317
- 77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02142
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a Research Scientist at the BioMicro Center at MIT.
- 2008, PhD, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- 2003, MS, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai
- Developmental Biology
- Cancer Therapeutics
- Subramanian V, Fields PA, and Boyer LA. H2A.Z: a molecular rheostat for transcriptional control. F1000Prime Rep. 2015;7:01. DOI:10.12703/P7-01 |
- Subramanian V, Mazumder A, Surface LE, Butty VL, Fields PA, Alwan A, Torrey L, Thai KK, Levine SS, Bathe M, and Boyer LA. H2A.Z acidic patch couples chromatin dynamics to regulation of gene expression programs during ESC differentiation. PLoS Genet. 2013;9(8):e1003725. DOI:10.1371/journal.pgen.1003725 |
- Subramanian V, Klattenhoff CA, and Boyer LA. Screening for novel regulators of embryonic stem cell identity. Cell Stem Cell. 2009 May 8;4(5):377-8. DOI:10.1016/j.stem.2009.04.006 |
- Subramanian V, Williams RM, Boger DL, and Luger K. Methods to characterize the effect of DNA-modifying compounds on nucleosomal DNA. Methods Mol Biol. 2010;613:173-92. DOI:10.1007/978-1-60327-418-0_11 |
- Subramanian V, Ducept P, Williams RM, and Luger K. Effects of photochemically activated alkylating agents of the FR900482 family on chromatin. Chem Biol. 2007 May;14(5):553-63. DOI:10.1016/j.chembiol.2007.04.004 |