From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Valentina Fanelli
- UC Davis - Department of Plant Biology
- One Shields Ave
- Davis, CA 95616
I am a Cellular and Molecular Biology graduate student in the Harmer Lab at UC Davis as Visiting Scholar.
- M.S. (equivalent), Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Bari, Italy, 2011
- B.S. (equivalent), Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Bari, Italy, 2009
- gene identification and functional characterization
- mechanisms underlying the circadian clock and the solar tracking
- varietal characterization in olive and grapevine
- traceability and adulteration detection in olive oil and wine
Montemurro C., Miazzi M. M., Pasqualone A., FANELLI V., Sabetta W., di Rienzo V. (2015), “Traceability of PDO Olive Oil “Terra di Bari” Using High Resolution Melting.” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2015, Article ID 496986, 7 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/496986
Pasqualone A., di Rienzo V., Miazzi M. M., FANELLI V., Caponio F., Montemurro C. (2015), "High resolution melting analysis of DNA microsatellites in olive pastes and virgin olive oils obtained by talc addition." Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol.. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201400654