User:Uriel E Barboza Perez
- Uriel E Barboza Perez
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Irapuato, Guanajuato, México.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a Biotechnology student and I dont work at any specific laboratory. However i have done research at the University of Guanajuato, at CINVESTAV and at the University of calgary. I have participated in iGEM several times. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Igem competition, and I've joined because i want to share and learn new protocols. Both in Spanish and English.
Update : I will be working at the Endy Lab at Stanford University for the Summer of 2017
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2012- 2016, BS (Engineering in Biotechnology), Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey ,campus Qro.
- Conservation Biology
- Synthetic Biology
- Responsible Regulation of Biotechnology
- Science outreach
- DIY Bio
- Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. kurstaki HD1 as a factory to synthesize alkali-labile ChiA74sp chitinase inclusions, Cry crystals and spores for applied
use. Microbial Cell Factories 2014;; 13(1):15. DOI:10.1186/1475-2859-13-15
- The endochitinase ChiA Btt of Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. tenebrionis DSM-2803 and its potential use to control the phytopathogen Colletotrichum gloeosporioides.Microbiology Open. Volume 5, Issue 5
Lab Notebook & projects
- My lab Notebook
Languages Spanish, English, a bit of French
Hobbies Hiking, MT biking,camping.. looking to start some rock climbing in the future.I also enjoy photography and videofilming