User:Truong-Giang Anh Nguyen
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Truong-Giang Anh Nguyen
- Aarhus university, Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center
- Gustav Wieds vej 14
- 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the lab of Ebbe Andersen at Aarhus University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google when I searched for protocols for my undergraduate project, and I've joined because I'm co-founding a biohacker space in the city of Aarhus, Denmark. I would like to join OWW to create both a lab website and open lab book for our organisation BioBarakken. This would be our way to show the public to our ongoing projects, though we are still working on establishing a space.
- 2015, BSc, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University
- Synthetic biology
- RNA Origami design and engineering
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here