I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tong Zhang
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- CRB II, 3M
- 1550 Orleans Street
- Baltimore, MD 21231
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Wu Lab at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. I learned about OpenWetWare from a Science 2.0 article in Scientific America, and I've joined because of the open lab notebook and to share protocols.
- 2006-present, PhD Candidate, Immunology, Johns Hopkins University
- 2006, BS, Biochemistry, University of Washington
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164