User:Tkadm30/Notebook/chim trills notebook/Model
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Model, concepts, and experimental data
- Wikis: The wiki is a network-oriented tool to interchange and communicate through a web-based interface. We believe wikis are a fundamental aspect of our research to annotate/document the aspects of theses aerial assaults over unaware and disinformed populations.
- Vocabulary and Language: We use the english language to document the crimes and attacks being executed on civilians in Quebec region. Occasionally will post in french too. Most importantly the vocabulary must not contains semantical errors as we're in the business of documenting what your government want you hidden from your prying eyes.
- Information and Education: Essentially the aim and scope of this "research" must find its raison d'être into the public release and disclosure of the science and technology being used to gas civilians without their clear consent and awareness.
- Mathematical validity: In short, the development of a wiki-based ontology (data) must establish a plausible scientific model to restate the biological functions, links, and roles of the unidentified compound on the pathogenesis of Alzheimer and related phenotypes.
- Extensibility (completeness) : Linked data must be easy to extend/modify as needed until results are satisfying enough.
Did you know?
"Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all
facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. Too often we enjoy the
comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John F Kennedy