From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Chemtrails as engineered aerosols for targeted drug delivery using fat-soluble nanoparticles?
- "Etienne Robillard 08:38, 24 April 2012 (EDT)": Commenting on the size of the observed rain particles in Montreal, such "rain-like" particles may be small enough to act as nano-scale drug carriers for targeted drug delivery, however they may not be big enough to be delivered without artificial mecanisms (ie: ultrasonic pulverisation) using engineered aerosols.
- Chemtrails as a eugenic platform for cancer therapy ?
- differential cell reprogramming assisted with silicon nanoparticles ? (targeted drug delivery)
- breast cancer limphoma = robot ?
- EGFR + ATPase = EGFR-dependent mutagenesis ?
- how does cancer therapy can be programmed using silicon nanoparticles?
- smart dust ? (Si)
- chemotherapy induced biosensors ?
- paclitaxel == $$$ ?
- Google up "Liposome-encapsulated silica nanoparticles conjugated to human serum albumin protein"
- organic pesticide induced oxidative stress ?
- probable DNA damage resulting from chemotherapy induced activation of EGFR path way?