I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tina Wang
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Lab collaborator uses this site, and I really enjoyed the format of the online journal., and I've joined because We would like to host our lab notebooks online because we are a genetics laboratory and we have a huge database for sample-id for individual projects. Currently, our lab manager has to e-mail each individual database when we conduct a project, which is not as efficient as if every group member had access to the database itself. We also use the same numbering system for each sample that gets in, but by having individual lab notebooks, its difficult to make sure that our overall database isn't repetitive. Thus, we would like to use the lab notebook format that is found on OpenWetWare..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164