I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tina T. Hu
- 106A Guyot Hall
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Princeton University
- Princeton, NJ 08544
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at Princeton University.
- 2009, PhD, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, University of Southern California
- 2003 MS, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, University of Southern California
- 2000, BS, General Biology, University of California, San Diego
- 2000, BA, Mathematics-Computer Science, University of California, San Diego
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164