<owwmenu font="trebuchet ms" bold="1" color="white" bgcolor="black" hovercolor="black" bghovercolor="green" topFontSize="10" fontSize="8" pagewidth="700" image="Rittybanner.png" lab="Ritty"> Home Contact Internal Lab Members Publications Research Talks </owwmenu>
- Timothy Ritty
- Penn State University
- College of Medicine
- Departments of Orthopaedics and Pathology
- Mailcode H089
- 500 University Drive
- Hershey, PA, 17033, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Ph.D., Molecular Biology, University of Texas, Health Science Center, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- B.S., Cellular Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Metastatic Mechanisms of Osteosarcoma: We are investigating integrin mediated and matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) dependent mechanisms of osteosarcoma metastasis.
- Sarcoma Biomarker Identification: We are performing proteomic analysis by mass spectroscopy of sarcoma tumor samples using laser capture microscopy and tissue microarrays.
- Polymer Scaffolds for Cellular Attachment: We are evaluating cellular attachment to various nano- and micro-scale topologies made with the polymer parylene C.
- Jaishankar A, Barthelery M, Freeman WM, Salli U, Ritty TM, and Vrana KE. Human embryonic and mesenchymal stem cells express different nuclear proteomes. Stem Cells Dev. 2009 Jun;18(5):793-802. DOI:10.1089/scd.2008.0156 |
- McGowan SE, Holmes AJ, Mecham RP, and Ritty TM. Arg-Gly-Asp-containing domains of fibrillins-1 and -2 distinctly regulate lung fibroblast migration. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2008 Apr;38(4):435-45. DOI:10.1165/rcmb.2007-0281OC |
- Boregowda R, Paul E, White J, and Ritty TM. Bone and soft connective tissue alterations result from loss of fibrillin-2 expression. Matrix Biol. 2008 Oct;27(8):661-6. DOI:10.1016/j.matbio.2008.09.579 |
leave a comment about a paper here