I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tim Vos
- Delft University of Technology
- Delft, The Netherlands
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a Msc student at the Delft University of Techology. I learned about OpenWetWare via a teammate, and I've joined because after participating in the 2009 iGEM competition I would like to stay involved in OWW.
- 2010, MSc, Delft University of Technology
- 2009, BSc, Leiden University and Delft University of Tecnology
- Synthetic Biology
- Molecular Biology
- 1: The antimicrobial peptide LL-37 directs macrophage differentiation towards macrophages with a pro-inflammatory signature
Henry Beekhuizen, Anne M. van der Does, Bep Ravensbergen, Tim Vos, Tom H.M. Ottenhoff, Jaap T. van Dissel, Jan-Wouter Drijfhout, Pieter S. Hiemstra, and Peter H. Nibbering
Submitted for publication.