I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Thomas Coulson
- University of New Brunswick
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Patten Lab at UNB. I learned about OpenWetWare from online, and I've joined because to keep track of lab notes.
2008-2010, PhD, University of New Brunwsick
2004-2008, BS, University of New Brunswick
- Bacterial gene expression
- Bacterial Indole-3-Acetic Acid production
- Microbial Potassium channels
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164