User:Thomas A Altmann
- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
- 2 Last Name
- 3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 3.1 Course/Minor
- 3.2 Year of Graduation
- 3.3 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 3.4 Email
- 3.5 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 3.6 Potentially Relevant Background
- 3.7 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 3.8 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 3.9 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 3.10 Commitment to academic integrity
- 4 Contact Info
- 5 Education
- 6 Research interests
- 7 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best. Sundays (all) Tuesdays (12-5)
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Yes|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default.
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Anything sweet, like desserts
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Thomas A Altmann
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me at taltmann AT mit DOT edu
I work in the DelVecchio Lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from In class, and I've joined because My class, 20.109 requires it.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Cancer Immunology
- Synthetic Biology
- Novel Drug Development
- The Pharmaceutical Process